Skincare is a prerequisite when you want glowing skin. I always start with a gentle microdermabrasion paste to begin with a skin prep to get all the blood flowing into the face.
My recommendations would be the Rodan Fields Active Hydration Microdermabrasion Paste. It would be best if you used Micro-Dermabrasion Paste 1–3 times a week.
- Massage face or body for 30–60 seconds, avoiding the eyes. Do not expose the product to moisture.
- It would be best if you wiped it clean and then pat dry.
- Substitute this instead of a cleanser.
- For skin: Use before the application of moisturiser.
- For those looking for gentler exfoliation, it’s recommended to use it on damp skin and gradually add more water. For those with sensitive skin, I would not recommend using this product does wonder.
Next, using a face mask, I know you might be interested in learning that some dermatology-inspired products can be used as a primer to apply makeup and foundation to appear glowing.
Our REVERSE Radiance Mask is a facial mask designed to reveal smoother, clearer skin in 10 minutes. With continued use of the product, skin tone will visibly even out. Made with brightening Retinal-MD Technology, exfoliating Glycolic Acid and Turmeric Extract, this metallic cream mask brightens the skin and serves as an improved face. Utilise this concentrated mask if you are looking for an impressive perk from your Skincare routine.
Apply a reasonable amount of the liquid onto clean, dry skin. Wait to dry completely. After five to ten minutes, run water and gently pat dry.
For the most optimum results, I recommend using it at least 2-3 times a week. Before you go out and right before Step 2, your everyday skincare routine is the Toner in the USA, Canada, Australia, or Essense in Japan.
I usually apply the ENHANCEMENTS Hydration AH Serum, which is amazing for an oil-free moisturising serum that increases and keeps the skin’s moisture level. This product balances the moisture on my skin, allowing it to penetrate before applying the next product.
- Increase the value of the Sodium hyaluronic acid and glycerin
- R+F’s unique “3D3P molecular matrix” combination.
- It catches moisture in the air and forms a moisture film on the surface of the skin. Leaves skin moisturised & healthy all day long.
Then, I shake the bottle well and gently squeeze a pea-sized amount of Radiant Defense onto my fingertips or apply with the Radiant Defense Liquid Brush (The Best Brush For Liquid Foundation) to the back of my hand. Dabbing the products onto my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.
I soothe it and blend it evenly over my entire face in an outward direction. The tapered design of the brush is a great way for easy application along every facial contour. Such as around your eyes, nose. Don’t forget to blend up to your ears also.
This product has buildable coverage so that you can control the perfecting process. Applying more product in a soft, dabbing motion for additional coverage as you need.
Congratulations, you now are a smooth, radiant and glowing billboard for your skin. Take a couple of selfies and share with your social media network how you look.