- How frequently do I use REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream, and how long will it last?
The doctors recommend applying REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream gently after your morning and evening skincare routines. If used twice daily, the product will last for 60 days.
- When and where do I use REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream as part of my Regimen?
After using your prefered Rodan + Fields Regimen, gently apply a small amount to the eye area in the AM and PM, like crow’s feet, under-eye area, along the brow bone, and between brows, with your ring finger. Avoid the lashes and the lash section, and do not extend to the eyelid.
- What are the skin advantages of antioxidants in an eye cream?
Antioxidants in the formula of REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream guard against environmental aggressors. Antioxidants work in tandem with a proprietary blend of Vitamins C+F, Grape + Daisy Botanical Extracts to enhance every contour of the eye region.
- What is the distinction between the REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream and the Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex?
REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream + Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex contains various main ingredients that have been specifically developed to resolve various eye area concerns.
REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream combats obvious symptoms of ageing around the eyes, such as crow’s feet, fine lines, and sagging (or loss of firmness). This is the perfect eye treatment for cracks, wrinkles, firming, and lifting. Vitamins C+F, Grape and Daisy Botanical Extracts, Antioxidants, and Enriching Moisturisers are included in the recipe.
Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex combats obvious symptoms of tension and exhaustion around the eyes, such as dark under-eye circles and puffiness. R+F’s patented 3D3P Molecular Matrix, phytonutrients, caffeine, and illuminating brighteners are included in the formula.
- What if I have multiple eye problems? Can I use both the Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex and the REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream?
Yes, you should integrate REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream +Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex into your skincare routine if you have multiple eye region problems, such as dark circles and crow’s feet.
Both products can be used by someone worried about both ageing and tired eyes. Apply Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex in the morning and REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream at night, or use Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex first REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream.
- How do I combine Rodan and Fields Lash Boost and REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream?
Start with a clean, dry eye area for the best results. In the evening, apply R+F Lash Boost as directed and wait 90 seconds for the product to dry fully. Apply a small amount of eye cream beneath the eyes, over crow’s feet, and across the lashes, avoiding the lashes.