Why Is Customer Service Also Important For Your Brand?
Great customer service services should emphasise treating customers with dignity, answering questions, and exceeding expectations. This strategy assists companies in engaging consumers and developing good partnerships.
Keeping existing clients is less costly than acquiring new ones. According to the study, attracting new customers costs almost five times as much as keeping current customers. When a company is trustworthy and offers excellent customer service, satisfied consumers become devoted buyers. According to research, there is a 60% to 70% chance that happy consumers will return to make new purchases.
Customers loyal to a company have positive endorsements and strong online feedback, helping companies improve their brand loyal customer is worth ten times more than their first purchase.
According to advanced research, customers will frequently base their buying decisions on family and friends’ feedback rather than advertising messages. So before you throw your hard-earned coin into digital marketing, you can, through great customer experience, convert non-customers with CX.
Let your existing customers be your Billboards, and you are building an Eco-system that will flourish with the right environment.
Approximately 96 per cent of American businesses collapse within ten years. What is the reason you ask – is bad customer service is one of the contributing factors. Organisations that resolve minor issues quickly and expeditiously are often rewarded with word of mouth advertising.
Organisational foundations are born out of a great idea to solve a problem. The next step is ensuring these problems are continually solved. The main focus on the customer’s experience flows from the Top-down to the Bottom.
- The Bonus Is – Employee Turnover Is Reduced.
Employees love working for businesses that appreciate and reward their employees’ contributions, promote new ideas, and treat customers fairly.
People are more interested in their careers when working for an organisation that provides exceptional customer service.
Employees become your organisation brand ambassadors. Furthermore, they are more likely to stay with the company amid market problems and economic shifts.
PWC Statistics About What Customer Experience Does For Your Brand?
7. Sixty-three per cent of respondents said they would be more likely to share their data with a service they said they genuinely appreciated. However, 88 per cent of US customers claim that how much they trust an organisation determines how much personal information they are willing to share.
Although positive experiences can lead to positive outcomes, negative experiences can be costly:
8. In the United States, 59 per cent will leave after many bad experiences, while 17 per cent will leave after only one bad experience. One-third of customers (32%) claim they would abandon a favourite brand after only one negative experience.
9. The personal aspect continues to play an important role in how customers view interactions. Sixty-four per cent of customers believe businesses have lost contact with the human element of the customer experience. Seventy-one per cent of Americans prefer to communicate with a person rather than a chatbot or other automated operation.
10. 46% of all customers will desert a brand if the workers are uninformed. Just 38% of Americans believe the workers with whom they communicate understand their needs.
The pandemic has changed the way customers and brands communicate with one another. Putting a greater emphasis on customer experiences, especially digital experiences.
Source: PWC, understandably, consumers are losing patience with poor customer service and see that your company’s success is founded on being respectful, supportive, and helpful to its customers.