The doors will be open for
“The doors will be open for anyone bold enough to knock”
What held you back? From knocking on that door.
– with Halloween approaching and trick or treaters coming door knocking.
– it reminded me of this quote.
– as a kid I would be scared to knock on a neighbor’s door if my ball went over their fence. Yet when I did I got my ball back and life was good.
– i would be scared to knock on the neighbors door to ask if the kids coukd come out to play. Yet when I did – we would spend the weekend riding our bikes through the neighborhood.
– when kids go trick or treating the anticipation is that you might be favored with candy or a un answered door. Yet this does not stop them from knocking as they know eventually someone will open.
– so this week when that split second of fear holds you back.
– be brave and knock on some doors – fortune favors the brave.